Learjet MRO Services & Support
When you choose Sabreliner Corporation as your Learjet service provider, you get:
- A qualified team that has serviced nearly 300 commercial and military Learjets since 2001
- Special expertise in both 12-year and 12,000-hour inspections
- A dedicated and experienced team of award-winning, factory – and FlightSafety – trained technical professionals
- The benefits of our partnership with Airmark International, the largest independent parts distributor outside the manufacturer, whereby we can install factory-new, Airmark – provided windshields and handle all your other parts needs, too
- Access to and ownership of proprietary Supplemental Type Certificates for Learjet upgrades
From basic maintenance and repair to major overhauls and advanced upgrades, Sabreliner Corporation has the MRO capabilities and commitment to expertly maintain your Learjet today, tomorrow and for many years to come
Few service providers in the country have as much experience and expertise with Learjet 35/36-series aircraft as Sabreliner Corporation. We are an FAA-authorized certified repair station, providing a full-range of support services including maintenance, avionics, interior refurbishment and paint. No matter what you need, our skilled professionals can keep your Learjet in peak operating condition.
Through our partnership with Airmark International, we can install factory-new windshields either as a stand-alone project or in combination with any of our other Learjet services. Airmark stocks the GKN Aerospace windshield, which offers a five-year warranty against latent defects - the best warranty on the market today. Single or double windshield installation also typically includes polishing, pressurization and paint touch up.
Sabreliner will install the GKN windshields for Learjet operators at their facility or at our convenient mid-America location at Perryville (Mo.) Municipal Airport, where all of our Learjet service is performed. This operation has 13 buildings and approximately 200,000 square feet under roof. Our facilities are fenced, guarded and equipped with a NFPA fire protection system.
Comprehensive service and support for Learjet aircraft includes the following: