Heat Treat Capabilities
Sabreliner St. Mary's Manufacturing Facility provides heat treating processes for Aluminum alloy parts to meet stringent demands of our aerospace customers.
During the most recent Nadcap Re-Accreditation Audit for Heat Treating, Sabreliner received zero nonconformances - our second perfect audit in a row for this commodity! Nadcap is a global cooperative accreditation program for aerospace engineering, defense and related industries.
Heat Treating Services: Aluminum Alloys
- Solution Heat Treating
- Annealing and Quenching
Equipment Capabilities: Ovens/Freezer
St. Mary's has currently two ovens located in the manufacturing facility.
- Trent Age Oven (46"W X 56"L X 40.5"H)
- Maximum part size oven can handle is 56 inches
- Cress Solution Soak Oven (30"W X 34"L X 32"H )
- Maximum part size oven can handle is 34 inches
- So-Low Freezer (Inside Dimensions 67" X 23" X 31". / 27 cubic feet)
Note: Both ovens have annealing capabilities
- Lockheed Martin
Note: In the past, Sabreliner has heat treated for Airbus, Bombardier ( PVL) and are capable of heat treating Sikorsky parts. Communication of recent NADCAP accreditation to Sikorsky needs to take place. Sikorsky heat treating is currently being outsourced by Sabreliner.
- NADCAP Accreditation: Heat Treat of Aluminum Alloys — 2011
- Lockheed Martin Approved Processor: Heat Treat of Aluminum Alloys
- Boeing Corporation: D1-4426 Boeing Approved Processor — July 2011
- Heat Treat Aluminum Alloys — BAC 5602. MIL-H-6088, AMS-H-6088
- Heat Treat of Wrought Aluminum Alloys — AMS2770
- Temper Inspection of Non-Ferrous Alloys (Only applies to BAC 5602)
- St. Mary Quality Planning is software Auto generated with 2.5 years in development ( Electronic Process Sheets Attachments that flow with the Manufacturing Order Shop Traveler)
- Full Service Facility: Machine Shop with Fabrication, Sand Cutting, Testing, Forming and Heat Treating done under one roof
- Zero NCR's on last NADCAP Audit
- Hardness Testing and Conductivity performed onsite
- Skilled Heat Treat Technicians: Over 25 Years of Heat Treating Experience